Quiet times as of late, but summer is ending soon, (well, not here in the South, but in other places) so maybe photo talk is around the corner.
- PDN Online says the lawsuit over Vampire Weekend’s album cover has been dismissed.
- NYT talks about Twitter’s controversial partnership with Twitpic.
- Speaking of the NYT, they have interesting story about a Chinese filmmaker who has gone from government scourge to government friend.
- The UK recently banned retouched ads of Julia Roberts and Christy Turlington Burns.
- California is a Place’s new video on the Aquadettes, is making a splash.
- Photo pilferer Shepherd Fairey took a few hits outside a nightclub in Denmark, where I guess not everyone likes his art.