- Esteemed local boy Chris Stanford posted his newest commercial for the San Diego Credit Union.
- Peter Lippmann’s interesting interpretation of classic paintings mixed with high-end heels is drawing a lot of interest.
- APhotoEditor chats with Vince Laforet about the future of stills and video.
- PDN Pulse has a recap of last week’s beloved LOOK3 Festival of the Photograph.
- We’re digging Greg Miller’s new business cards.
- Everyone’s favorite Irishman Andrew Hetherington acts as steward for Life.com’s Photographers at Work.
- ACP Now reports that longtime Cabbagetown documentarian Oraien Catledge was awarded the 2011 Mississippi Institute of Arts and Letters Award.
- The Online Photographer lists Eight Ways to Preserve Your Pictures.
- There is still time to apply for the photo/video position at the downtown legal newspaper, the Daily Report.
German photographer Peter Langenhahn creates dazzling sports photo collages. Using as many as 3,000 images, he combines them in post to make a singe shot.